In CoConstruct seven partners are gathering insights into the challenges that technological change presents for institutional capacities. Good practices and new approaches in the design of vocational training and collaboration, are being examined and tested for their sustainability, EU-wide usability and institutional viability. Pertaining public outreach and dissemination will ensure a broad visibility both for the project and its results.The partnership
- provides a set of good practices together with application guidelines
- reviews the quality criteria for efficient vocational training and continuing education
- examines the adaptation of permeability models
- develops concepts for the use of the good practices
- determines concepts for capacity building and for measures helping to accelerate the restructuring of educational institutions
- disseminates the resulting innovative solutions in the participating countries and across Europe with workshops, media, social media etc.